• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendor deals at Rally?

bws1bfd

Howdy, folks. The MOA rally in Vermont will be the first rally that my wife and I have attended. I'm curious whether the vendors typically offer good deals on their wares, or is it pretty much MSRP?

thanks, bws

Statdawg said:
company of like minded individuals, twisty roads, sunny sky, some dirt, trip to Montreal, Also meeting some of the Forum....................priceless ?
is priceless

For all the rest bring your Mastercard :clap

Do you know how to haggle? Never hurts to ask for a discount. Also cash usually helps. I have gotten some good deals.

List of vendors on 2005 Rally web page. Most will be the same this year.

Bring your money

Bring your money and plan on buying at least one toy or accessory you don't really need. If nothing else, those 1"x3" stick-on labels with the stupid sayings are always fun! See you in Vermont, Joe D.

Rally vendors

Plan on buying lots of good stuff at the Rally. Stuff you usually just read about in the ON. Stuff your local dealer can't afford to stock at their shop.
Stuff you really need, can't live without!

There will even be a UPS store as one of our onsite vendors so that you can easily ship home all that stuff you buy at the Rally. :wave

See you soon.

Friedle

VERMONT, It's Not Flat

I'm thinking that after 9+ hours in the saddle on Wednesday, I just might buy a new saddle on-site if they have one for an R1150R. The stock seat does fine for me for about 5 hours or so, but I've never pushed it quite this far in one day.

Vender Deals

Hi BWD,

Yes, there are some good deals, but just as every where else, You have to shop it.

As for my Deals, I will be using 2005 prices as most of my inventory is from then.

Still not sure what booth I will be at but just look for the Banner that says Alaska Leather, I will be set up under it.

Oh Yes, Bring your Cash, Credit Card, check book or all Three!!

Have a good time, Jim Post / Bones

Back