• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Selected Friends of Wile E. Coyote, #100

U

Unregistered

When and where will the Convention of Presidents take place at the Rally?

Voni said:
Saturday.

Noon.

Beer Garden.

same as it ever was . . .

Voni
sMiling

The women were in charge of the initiation last year - is it back to the guys - or are we co-ed?

RODSHERIDAN said:
'The Selected Friends of Wile E. Coyote", now that sounds like my kind of club! How do you join?

Regards, Rod.

Selected Friends

Oh sure, now I have to READ and COMPREHEND?

Boy this forum sure is demanding!

Thanks for clueing me into what should have been obvious.

Regards, Rod.

RODSHERIDAN said:
Oh sure, now I have to READ and COMPREHEND?

Boy this forum sure is demanding!

Thanks for clueing me into what should have been obvious.

Regards, Rod.

Also, I think hanging out and drinking beer are a prelude to the selection process.

Voni said:
Saturday.

Noon.

Beer Garden.

same as it ever was . . .

Voni
sMiling

I am not "Unregistered" (fortunately) but I have a followup question to Voni's response... incidentally, I am a rally Newbie.

The Seminar Schedule lists Friday 5:00pm "Forum Frenzy" (Meet and Greet for Forum Folks) at the Beer Garden. How does this differ from the Saturday noon affair?

Not all Forum Folks are Selected Friends of Wile E. Coyote.

Unregistered said:
Not all Forum Folks are Selected Friends of Wile E. Coyote.

OK, my bad. I guess a much better question would have been: What/Who are the Selected Friends of Wile E. Coyote?

I am not a member - but I do know a few members...

And I can say with absolute certainty that being chased by the police at 100 miles an hour is NOT a criteria for membership.

Beer Garden Wile

And the newest, littlest Wile wants to just say that he had a great time with all the female Wiles, and he misses you all greatly already. Can't wait for Salem!!

Greetings and Salutations, my fellow Presidents.

I do hope you were able to sacrifice a malt beverage in honor of our esteemed collection at the Saturday gathering.:thumb

Back