• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Is the campsite fee included in the registration?

C

ChristopherAlberto

I was told this was the case. However, while scouring the internet I found the CVE website with a camping registration form specifically for the MOA rally. Reading the form it looks like it only pertains to RVs. Can someone confirm this please? :confused:

TIA

Tent camping is included. RV camping is a different area and costs extra.

I also was trying to find information about the "free" camping which is part of the registration fee. That page says keep checking back and there has never been any information updated as far as I can see. Does anyone have any information on this"
1downfourup

Included free camping is Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun inside the fairgrounds with a tent.

Yep. Camping at the rally site is part of the admission fee. Your admission fee covers admission, camping, your door prize tickets and all the fun you can handle.

If you show up to VT earlier in the week, we have very, very low fee camping available about 40 miles away at Carmi State Park. That will be an additional fee, paid up there.

I'm going to try and camp a night in Carmi. It should be a ball.

Back