• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Erc?

DKAAG

I want to sign up for the ERC at the Rally, but I have seen nothing in OA or on the Rally site allowing me to do so. Anybody know what the deal is?

dkaag said:
I want to sign up for the ERC at the Rally, but I have seen nothing in OA or on the Rally site allowing me to do so. Anybody know what the deal is?

Come to the 'RA Rally in Boise in July and you can have your choice of four ERC classes. :evil

ERC at the BMW MOA rally

Yes, there are ERC classes in Vermont. An application appears in the upcoming JUNE issue of the ON. Also, the online application will be on the MOA website beginning June 1st.

Then again, Idaho is stunning in summer and Greg is a great guy, so you could follow his advice!

Vince
BMW MOA Media Editor

Back