• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Southern California Riders Leaving on 7/14?

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
I, and other AZ Beemers Members of BMWMOA Club #89 (formerly Phoenix International Touring Society), are leaving from Phoenix at 2PM on July 14.

If you wanted to tag along with us, or if we could tag along with you, keep an eye on our website www.azbeemers.org for our current route info.

Our game plan is to make it to Gallup, New Mexico for Friday night; and then stage the next four days to make Upstate New York on Tuesday night the 18th.

I'll be meeting up with my nine year old son Seth at the home of his Aunt and Uncle in Saratoga Springs. We'll then be riding to Burlington on Thursday.

Best Regards,

Don Stanley
AZ Beemers President
Beemerdons@aol.com
www.azbeemers.org
Home: 480-917-3863

Back