• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Out for coffee

kbasa

I went for coffee yesterday here in Marin.

764169-M.jpg

764172-M.jpg

I like Nicasio
764173-M-1.jpg

764176-M.jpg

764168-M.jpg

I like bikes.

Watch out, kbasa...doc may be making a move on mrskbasa while you're out lollygagging....

226514-M.jpg

fish said:
Watch out, kbasa...doc may be making a move on mrskbasa while you're out lollygagging....

226514-M.jpg

Heh. Not likely. She's been studying her ass off lately.

fish said:
hmmm...I thought it was Atkins :)

I'm just bitter you didn't call me to go with you :(
quit yer whining. At least you have 1. the option to hook up for a ride and 2. ride in that slice of heaven.

KBasa said:
I like Nicasio

One of my favorite loops... your roads, then...

Dogtown road (woof, woof, woof... aka Fairfax-Bolinas) past the reservoir, then down into San Anselmo for coffee... and back to work!

Last edited:
Re: Favorite one...?

oilhed said:
Dave,

Where's the RS?

MarkF

It's parked until I put a near rear tire on it. The front D220 looks good after 6K miles, but the rear is completely cooked from going to WV.

Soon....

Back