• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bright Ideas For BMWMOA

Wanna hear my ideas?

• Oh yeah! Buzzez, what are these ideas you have? Please tell us.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Get lost you knucklehead. We don't take to kindly to your type around here.

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
B

buzzez

I've got some ideas.:idea They may not be all that bright. :groovy They may have been floated before. :doh They may not have. :brow Is this the right forum? :dunno Wanna hear em? :D

lets hear them

there are no stupid idea's only stupid people with idea's

I will, but first I need some help. I met this girl a couple weekends ago. She said she had something to do with BMWMOA. I got a pic of her while we were talking. Anybody know her? She's really nice.

68374270-L.jpg

Buzzez said:
I will, but first I need some help. I met this girl a couple weekends ago. She said she had something to do with BMWMOA. I got a pic of her while we were talking. Anybody know her? She's really nice.

I was expecting a picture of a 9 year old. Most women riding BMW's are women... :brow

i'm still on page 1. i have my settings to show more posts per page...

these ideas better be good, this feels like a jo mamma thread.

It is a very cold and windy day in Lilydale. Perhaps the weather is to bad for flight where Buzzez is.

:lurk

:lurk (I spend the entire day working and whadda I get? I miss the first page of this priceless thread!)

Well, I'm ready!

Back