• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ON Advertisers

D

dlearl476

This just came up, as I'm at work and need to contact a vendor who advertises in the ON. Might even be another source of advertising income, who knows.
Anyway, how about a list of advertisers and contacts online?

And btw, if anyone has nothing better to do, there is a company that has a small ad in the back of this months ON that sells moisture wicking undergarments. American Outfitters, or something Outfitters. I googled and all I come up with is American Eagle Outfitters, which isn't them. I need to get in touch to forward wholesale info to someone.
TIA.

MCohen said:

I think that this link to the ON advertisers should be a sticky or whatever it is called that lets this link be prominently displayed. Often I've wanted to find some bike item while on-line. Usually I go to google to do a search. However, I think that folks that advertise and support the MOA should receive some benefit from an easy-to-find link in the forum / website.

I understand where dlearl476 is coming from. After reading this thread I went and looked for them...not that easy to find.
Maybe on the home page a support those that support us Icon prominently displayed.
Sure gets my vote :thumb

KBasa said:
Seems pretty straightforward to me. Main page>Owners News. It's right there.

:dunno

Dave, I looked for a good five minutes before I posted. Now, of course it will be easy, but it wasn't. Didn't help that I was in a hurry, and had my T shirt printer on the phone waiting for an answer.

And thanks, Rich.

Back