Thread: ON Advertisers

dlearl476

ON Advertisers

This just came up, as I'm at work and need to contact a vendor who advertises in the ON. Might even be another source of advertising income, who knows.
    Anyway, how about a list of advertisers and contacts online?

And btw, if anyone has nothing better to do, there is a company that has a small ad in the back of this months ON that sells moisture wicking undergarments. American Outfitters, or something Outfitters. I googled and all I come up with is American Eagle Outfitters, which isn't them. I need to get in touch to forward wholesale info to someone.
    TIA.

Try silver eagle outfitters, or www.CoolingApparel.com

Quote Originally Posted by dlearl476
    Anyway, how about a list of advertisers and contacts online?
    Here you go: http://www.bmwmoa.org/ownersnews/advertising.htm

Michael Cohen

Motorcycleton
    Quote Originally Posted by MCohen
    I think that this link to the ON advertisers should be a sticky or whatever it is called that lets this link be prominently displayed. Often I've wanted to find some bike item while on-line. Usually I go to google to do a search. However, I think that folks that advertise and support the MOA should receive some benefit from an easy-to-find link in the forum / website.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Main page>Owners News. It's right there.

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Stuff2c
    I understand where dlearl476 is coming from. After reading this thread I went and looked for them...not that easy to find.
    Maybe on the home page a support those that support us Icon prominently displayed.
    Sure gets my vote

dlearl476
    Quote Originally Posted by KBasa
    Seems pretty straightforward to me. Main page>Owners News. It's right there.

Dave, I looked for a good five minutes before I posted. Now, of course it will be easy, but it wasn't. Didn't help that I was in a hurry, and had my T shirt printer on the phone waiting for an answer.

And thanks, Rich.