• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My 2004 R1150R

Lenshead1

Here's may Beemer at long last- shot in front of an historic barn in Farmington, Mi.

Attachments

• r1150r v barn final em.jpg
    r1150r v barn final em.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 274
Tina's got one of those in black, but man, it just looks right in silver.

How you likin' that Dual Spark motor?

Cool - where didja get the fairing

Nice looking bike.
Is that a BMW cafe fairing on there or what?

Re:1150R with Givi

YEah- the Givi fits well and does a decent job for protection without looking too obnoxious IMHO. They make a carbon fiber one too.

2004 R1150R

Thanks Veg- I put about 2500 miles on it in it's first month of action. I am enjoying it alot. I do notice very slight surging when cruising at really low rpm's, but never any at regular cruising rpm range, and nothing on acceleration or decel. Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed were it not for the lengthy thread on that subject! It runs great, gets around 40 mpg average and is EASY and comfortable to ride. Busy trying to ring out as many miles as I can before Winter. Take Care- John

Back