• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Schmutz for System Cases

Lenshead1

I've got a 2004 R1150R with system cases that I love! I've got some small scratches from my boot on the cases- any way to polish that out? 2nd- What kind of stuff can I put on the cases to make them look their best and keep them nice. Armor-All type stuff doesn't do well once they get wet. Meguires Back to Black (name?) is made for plastic moulding etc. but seems to get streaky. What's the best schmutz?
Thanks!

I like the stuff BMW sells called GummiPflege. It'll make your bags and all the rubber and black bits on your bike look new.

*Don't use it on your tires*

gummi-pflege.jpg

Back