• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

After market windshields R1150GS

jpm1074

I'm in the market for an aftermarket windshield for my 2004 R1150GS. Cee Baileys, Aeroflow and any other names advertised in BMW ON. I'm 6'5" tall and will require a taller version. I was hoping for any recommendations or reviews.
Thanks in advance for input, advise or just your 2 cents!

Two cent contribution...

I replaced a windscreen with one from Cee Bailey and was very impressed. May as well have come from the BMW factory - without the price!

I bought a stock height replacement for my "S". I had the taller touring version on it originally and by shortening the screen I was able to minimize the buffeting I was experiencing. Only downside is now I get a few more bugs in the shoulders. :D

I'm 6'4", had a Cee Bailey's on my 1150 GS when I got it, worse than stock, crazy buffeting for me. Got an Aeroflow and now it's better than the RT I used to have. Expensive yes, but also well worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Back