• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

CPAP at the National

beemeup

2009 R1200RT
I've recently joined the ranks of the CPAP users in the club and was wondering if there will be information about the availability of electrical hook ups in the camping area for us? Thanks, Don :ear

Hi Don,
For the last several years...at least since Gillette I know for sure, we have had areas set aside for tent campers with power available. That will also be the case this year in Bloomsburg. The size and number of these sites vary from site to site depending on suitable availability. Stay tuned as we get closer for more details. See you in Bloomsburg!

Thanks!

Thanks Vance!

I'll look for the information as we get closer. Trust me when I tell you that the difference for those who use these machines is like night and day. I and others who are users appreciate your help with this very much. Don:whistle

The chair of the rally is also a CPAP user. We will have a camping area with electrical access. It will most likely be marked as "special needs camping" or something similar. Perhaps we need a new chartered club...BMW CPAP Riders:)

Mark

Back