• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Biltmore Tour Discounts

Jay,

Thanks for the tip on the Biltmore. Cheri and I are planning on going down right after the MOA, then we will head north to the RA in WV.

Will w be seeing you and Beth at either one?

Rick G

Jay,

Thanks for the tip on the Biltmore. Cheri and I are planning on going down right after the MOA, then we will head north to the RA in WV.

Will w be seeing you and Beth at either one?

Rick G

We'll both be at the National, I'll most likely attend the RA myself.
Not sure which day we'll visit Biltmore, might watch the weather and let that make our decision.

jason

biltmore tickets

we plan on going to the biltmore after the rally=but not sure what day. the link for discount tickets sounds like pick a day and buy your tickets now. my question is, can we just show up at the gate and get the discount?

thanks

john

we plan on going to the biltmore after the rally=but not sure what day. the link for discount tickets sounds like pick a day and buy your tickets now. my question is, can we just show up at the gate and get the discount?

thanks

john

I don't think you can.
Call the number listed and ask them.
jason

The Biltmore was featured this morning on the CBS morning show........

Really cool !!!!

Who's got their tickets ?

jason

I just spoke with the Director of Sales at the Biltmore. They are excited about our rally in the neighborhood. There have been quite a few book discounted tickets on line so far. The online discounted admission is $33.00 pp! Regular Saturday admission is $55.00.

Another way to obtain the discount is at the ticket gate. Rally attendees will be able to show their rally armbands for discounted admission of $38.00. It of course costs a little more when you involve human ticket agents!

Either way, if you haven't seen this beautiful place, here is your opportunity to do it at a great discount!!

The Biltmore is a great tour. If you have the time, take the 'behind the scenes tour' for an insight into some really innovative mechanical designs that operated the mansion's systems.

Grab some grub while you're there!

The Biltmore has several good restaurants on premise offering a variety of stuff and have some of the local brews on tap - usally Highland and possibly others.

Enjoy a good lunch or dinner while you're there- they are very particular about the chefs hired - every is a good cut above typical.

Rally Ride Awareness

Good Morning All

I just read on the Internet that Tennessee has the nations highest percentage (42%) of drivers who admit to driving while texting (DWT). Please be alert when heading to the rally!

The Biltmore has several good restaurants on premise offering a variety of stuff and have some of the local brews on tap - usally Highland and possibly others.

Enjoy a good lunch or dinner while you're there- they are very particular about the chefs hired - every is a good cut above typical.

How far is it to the downtown area of Asheville?
It's there a pretty active downtown/walking area?
jason

Not far at all downtown to nice square area with several resturants..outside seating overlooking the square. It has been several years but it is a really cool place! :eat

Back