• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rendez-vous rally 2010

C

CraftyRider

Hello NE Riders,:wave

This year will be the 4th edition of the Rendez-vous rally in Saint-Jean (Qu?®bec)(just over the border from Swanton (Vermont)(I-89) or Champlain (New York)(I-87), 25 minutes SE of Montr?®al).

The rally will be held on Saturday, September 11th, 2010.

The rally is not your typical BMW rally. It is of the 12-hour mini-endurance variety. That means it is like the Iron Butt Rally, requiring all the reading comprehension:banghead, but none of the related fatigue:hungover)(perfect for those IBA riders from the NE who have yet to get their feet wet in a rallywe are newbie friendly to participate, but you have to be good to win):dance.

The theme this year is ÔÇ£Think BIGÔÇØ.:thumb

Everything you need to know is here:
http://www.rendezvousld.org/2010/en/home.htm

We are very excited to have three (3) new sponsors on board this year, including Moto Maximum riding school (the owners participated last year and enjoyed it so much they asked to sponsor our T-shirts), Germain Boucher Sports (the local Suzuki dealership) as well as Warm & Safe heated gear

Our selection of door prizes is always quite enviable. The food is superb (RTE option also available).

What else do you need to know? Registration now open, but closes August 18th (no exceptions!).

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers!

Rendez-vous rally...less than 3 weeks until registration closes...

The Rendez-vous rally, Qu?®becÔÇÖs only 12-hour ÔÇÿmini-enduranceÔÇÖ rally is back for a 4th edition and it all takes place on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. The madness will (likely) cover parts of Qu?®bec, Ontario, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and MaineÔǪ

Registration closes on August 18th, so less than 3 weeks until registration closes

For more info: http://www.rendezvousld.org/2010/en/home.htm

I hope to see some of you in September.

Ride safe!

Kevin Craft
Rallymaster
Rendez-vous rally