• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

completely useless, but i don't care..........

B

BUBBAZANETTI

haha:

http://www.electronicsoutpost.com/bct8.htm

had one of these in my car for a while a few years ago, just dug it up the other day, i'm thinking i'm gonna mount it on the "S" just cause its got a lot of buttons. it proved to be pretty useless in the car, i bought it figuring it would give me a non line of sight "cop detector" with the ability to listen to truckers (never ending ammusement) and weather reports. i can run an earbud from this and one from the mp3 player and be totally confused! (thinking something like rocking out to zeppelin while all i hear in the other ear is "chasing a yellow bmw for the past 8 miles, guy's just bobbing his head, require road block")

i just gotta think of a way to weatherproof it, maybe saran-wrap

that is the perfect accessory for your new bike.
(i know you bought that stuff from bill clinton, but you inhaled, right?)

Hey bubba, why dont you just mount an etch a sketch to the bike. If you want buttons, it has them. It doesnt require any power so it wont drain your battery. If you want to be distracted by something on the bike, you can have hours of fun making funny lines on it while you ride. Dont like what you drew? ride over a couple sets of railroad tracks and it will erase.

I personally wouldnt add anything to a S bike but a laser jammer and a radar detector. Small, unobtrusive and handy.

what will they think of next?

That's great, I never thought of a gizzmo for tracking my topcase; I mean I know it's somewhere is the garage, but with the TrunkTracker 2000, I'd find it in seconds...

Back