• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendor list.

Vendor list has not been posted yet. We are still actively signing vendors and this will continue for a while longer. We will post a list as soon as the list is complete. Probably June. As of today there about 70 of the anticipated 120-130 vendors signed! Should be a really good selection!!

Would it be possible to post a partial list instead of making us wait until the last minute. I hate to think of making more work for you, but the ability to visit the vendors at the rally for things that are useful to us for our BMW's is to me one of my main reasons to attend.

I believe that a partial list online added to as time goes on would be a positive inducement for riders still on the fence about attending.

Partial Vendor list-great idea

Vendor list has not been posted yet. We are still actively signing vendors and this will continue for a while longer. We will post a list as soon as the list is complete. Probably June. As of today there about 70 of the anticipated 120-130 vendors signed! Should be a really good selection!!

I agree that having the partial list is a great idea....after all the signed vendors get the additional notice and the vendors thinking about it may find they have a niche that no one else has covered.

Bev MOA 5791:banghead

Vendor List

Hear Ye...Hear Ye...
Enclosed is the list of vendors as we have it now. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 09 Vendor List 05-15-09.pdf
    29.5 KB · Views: 260
I spoke today with Matt at Ohlins USA. He said that MaxMoto will be in Johnson City selling and installing Ohlins shocks and Remus products. There will be Ohlins technicians there to assist with selection and set-up.

Great list!!!!!

Now, if I didn't have to go riding everyday I might have time to check out the whole list. It's great to be able to ceck out helmets from multiple vendors where ALL sizes are available to try on.

I spoke today with Matt at Ohlins USA. He said that MaxMoto will be in Johnson City selling and installing Ohlins shocks and Remus products. There will be Ohlins technicians there to assist with selection and set-up.

Just so I am clear....
when you say in Johnson City, do you mean at the rally or at some other shop in the actual Johnson City? Thanks...
G

Back