• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Camping in provided tents?

M

medieval

I was looking thru the forum a few days ago, and came across a mention of rental tents :dunno to be available at the ralley. I didn't get a chance to read it at that time, and now can't find it. :doh I would like to know if this is available, or, if I misunderstood the thread. Thanks :confused:

Thanks for the compliments! :D

I still have plenty of tents available for this July. I can still support over 40 additional tents (and that's only to reach 100 tents :( )

Never used the service, but if you're 2 up and don't want to carry a large pack, yet want to stay on site, this is certainly the way to go.

Great Service

Used Ted's service in West Bend and it was great. Had coffee every morning, charging station and come Sunday morning - no packing just got up and rode off.

Back