• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

There is Another Spot Open for the Track Day

YB in IN

As you Solstace Riders know there was a very good possibility that I was going to take one in the rear from good old Indiana University. Well I am, without lube or the decency of a reach-around. I talked to the head of the choral department yesterday and he said that I would not be released from the performance that falls on the same day as the Track Day. I tried my best, and did about everything short of pulling a knife, but it just isn't going to happen. I'm going to find out if I can get a refund or not. Oh and here's the kicker, for this damn 1.5 hour symphony, the choir sings for the last 15 minutes. Yep I tried to get to be able to show up last minute for the performance, and they wouldn't go for that one either. It is not a happy day here in beautiful Southern Indiana.
But life will go on, and to help with the healing, I'm open to suggestions from you, my friends on the forum as to how I can be a holy terror during the performance and rehearsal process. I was thinking game boy during the performance, maybe I'll add some choreography, or just sing really off key really loud. What think you?

"Potato-Potato-Potato...."

I think you might consider making motorcycle noises.

Sorry to hear you are going to miss Track Day. You WILL be at the rally for Friday - RIGHT?

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
I think you might consider making motorcycle noises.

Sorry to hear you are going to miss Track Day. You WILL be at the rally for Friday - RIGHT?

Hmm motorcycle noises, that has potential. I most definitely will be at the rally on Friday, I'll either be rolling in during the afternoon, or early evening.

BradfordBenn said:
Maybe you could get some of the special Mark11LT garage clearing scent :fart in a jar.

You camped next to me, you should know that I have my own scent ready to go all by myself.

Just to go on record it wasn't me, I just have a sixth sense about things. I knew something bad was coming and left.

Too late

It's too late now, but what if you had just failed to show up?

Of course, you can't ditch now, because unless you're in a hospital bed they won't believe your excuse.

Mark11LT said:
Just to go on record it wasn't me, I just have a sixth sense about things. I knew something bad was coming and left.

Some how I don't quite believe that. But as long as you got the order, it is okay.

Maybe another day...

I was unable to do track day because of all kinds of business/personal conflicts. My understanding is that there are other opportunities to do track days. Garth, it sucks that you will not be able to do this one but if we can find another day/another place, I would team up with you and go.

Mark11LT, I was there. I know what you did.

Back