• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2007 best WI beer thread

H

HODAG

we haven't done this one yet.
What do you like?

I like miller high life......

Hodag said:
we haven't done this one yet.
What do you like?

I like miller high life......

oh crap, tell me that's a joke. Where's the little sarcasm guy?!

Local brews: New Glarus Brewery, Silver Creek Brewery, or pick one of the hundreds of local brew pubs that make their own concoction. Anyone of them are a thousand times better than a mass produced beer like miller.

:drink <----there's a reason the beer is dark!

Rasbutan said:
oh crap, tell me that's a joke. Where's the little sarcasm guy?!

Local brews: New Glarus Brewery, Silver Creek Brewery, or pick one of the hundreds of local brew pubs that make their own concoction. Anyone of them are a thousand times better than a mass produced beer like miller.

:drink <----there's a reason the beer is dark!

Just the first beer on my list

DougC said:
"Free beer, free beer thats my favorite brand" Da Yoopers

Riding has 1 d, not two.

and I forgot all about that song till just now. and thanks to you, its gonna be in my head all night....damn.

Happy Friday everyone! :beer

Attachments

• BOCK.jpg
    BOCK.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 301
boxergrrlie said:
Happy Friday everyone! :beer

Hmmm...dinner...12 inch pizza...or one of these beers...12 incher...or one of these Uff Da.

They are good though.

One of my favorites, and brewed just down the block from my house.....how convenient is that!!?? Have a good weekend all!!

Attachments

• smaller sunset wheat.jpg
    smaller sunset wheat.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 289
I've been a New Glarus fan for a few years. Love the Uff Da, the Spotted Cow, all of the varieties really, but especially the Cherry Stout and the (OHMYGAWD!!!) Raspberry Tart.

Lake Louis beer is really excellent too, but even harder to get.

I heard drinking Wisconsin beer tastes the best if your eating cheese and riding around in the back of a pick-up truck (a red one I would think).

The_Veg said:
I've been a New Glarus fan for a few years. Love the Uff Da, the Spotted Cow, all of the varieties really, but especially the Cherry Stout and the (OHMYGAWD!!!) Raspberry Tart.

Lake Louis beer is really excellent too, but even harder to get.

I had Spotted Cow at the Dells rally. I didn't try it before, I think it was the name, but it's good. I think I like it best.

New Glarus, Lienenkugels, Pearl Street, Great Dane and all sorts of other good ones. My wife likes the New Glarus Spotted Cow the best but I like the Totally Naked but we both like Lienenkugel Northwoods and Sunsetweat and the Pearl Street Downtown Brown. Go to La Crosse and try the Downtown Brown at Buzzard Billys with some catfish and crawdad tails....doesn't get any better on the Mississippi. Oh and its the best riding in Wisconsin, the southwest is great with the river and bluffs from Fountain City on down.

So many beers, so little time...

I like almost ALL of the Leinenkugel's flavors, my favorites being Oktoberfest, and Northwoods Lager (sadly, we don't get this one any more).

How about the Capital Brewery beers? I just tried a delicious Bavarian Lager over the weekend. Very good.

Braddog said:
How about the Capital Brewery beers? I just tried a delicious Bavarian Lager over the weekend. Very good.

thats actually my fav. brewery, I stopped in there last week picked up a case on sale

:drink Lienie's creamy dark, just tried their October fest last week. Funny I stumbled onto this thread as I just got my latest Lienie's news letter today. :drink

My wife likes Spotted Cow... I prefer the pride of Janesville, Wisconsin... Grays Honey Ale

Braddog said:
and Northwoods Lager (sadly, we don't get this one any more).

Why is that, I noticed right before I moved I couldn't find Northwoods anymore? It was a good beer that allot of people seemed to like so I don't know why they stopped making it yet still make crap like that berry wiese.

I don't have a clue...

RiverRat280 said:
Why is that, I noticed right before I moved I couldn't find Northwoods anymore? It was a good beer that allot of people seemed to like so I don't know why they stopped making it yet still make crap like that berry wiese.

It's not listed on the web site, either. :cry

It was my favorite Leinie's, at least until the Oktoberfest came out.

Back