• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Meeting about Gillette Rally at Marin BMW Motorcycles

themayer

Retired User
Cary Littell, owner of Marin BMW Motorcycles in San Rafael CA, has generously agree to host a gathering of riders planning to, or thinking of, going to Gillette. This will happen on March 27 from 6 -7:30pm. MOA President Dave Swider will be present to talk about the rally and answer questions. This is a great opportunity to talk with each other, share experiences about the roads between here and there, and maybe pick up a riding buddy or two for the trip. Everyone welcome. For more info, go to www.marinbmw.com.

No relation

I have talked to both brothers (separately, of course) and have not been able to discern any family connection.

I'm looking forward to this event quite a bit. I think we may have a sizable contingent headed east from here.

See you all then!

dave

I'm also still looking for a couple volunteers to help man a BMW MOA table at the Marin Open House on 4/12...

Volunteer

I'm in, Dave. I always help Cary and the crew set up, anyway, so I'll be there. Will talk to you Thursday evening.

I have talked to both brothers (separately, of course) and have not been able to discern any family connection.

Rick and Rocky don't spend a lot of time claiming kinship to each other. <g>

Back