• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Labrador Trip

buffalo1

How about some news on taking the trip to Goose Bay Labrador? Plan on going July of 08. Looking for anyone planning on going or who has done the trip.
Thanks

Here is a link to BeerTeams thread on his 5 week trip to Labrador. If you click on search and enter Labrador you will get a nice list of threads on the topic.

Welcome to the forum and have fun planning!
:lurk

Labrador

Thanks for the welcome. I've ridden for 50+yrs, started with a Whizzer. Have had about every popular brand of motorcycle except BMW. Full german too, go figure. Have HD and a KLR now, am getting a R1200GS, still exciting for me. I''ll look @ the info you mentioned on Labrador.
Thanks again

How about some news on taking the trip to Goose Bay Labrador? Plan on going July of 08. Looking for anyone who has done the trip.
Thanks

What is your route? What bike are you doing this on?

If its from Blanc Sablon to Cartwright to Happy Valley/Goose Bay to Labrador City to Manic Cinq, you have 660 miles of gravel to deal with.

You need at least 180 miles of fuel range on gravel.

Back