• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New BMW dealership in Bellingham

keppelj

"BMW Motorcycles of Bellingham" is the temporary sign on a newish space next to Wilson Furniture on the frontage road to I-5 north of Slater Road. The guys opening it have had a Ural dealership on the Guide Meridian. Beside BMW, they'll sell Ural, Victory and Indian. The location makes me think they are counting on Vancouver rather than Seattle riders to make it fly. I'll be happy not to have to go down to Ride West for every little thing...

They will probably not rely on Whatcom Co. that's for sure knowing that a Harley dealership recently closed. The owner is originally from California where he owned a couple motorcycle shops.

Steve

Back