• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Why so few pages on the forums?

• Thread starter rfisher56@dslextreme.com
  • Start date
R

rfisher56@dslextreme.com

Am new to this forum. I may be missing something here but like on the oilhead forum I only get 3 pages of threads on a forum with 8400 threads? Is this right?

Check settings for how far back you want items displayed. You may be set to only show the last two weeks or something equally short.

would that be in the control panel? I looked there but couldn't find anything that would let me change the time period.

Am new to this forum. I may be missing something here but like on the oilhead forum I only get 3 pages of threads on a forum with 8400 threads? Is this right?
Welcome to the forum. In the lower left hand corner of the page there are options on how far you want to go back (how many pages you want to see)
Display Options
Showing threads 1 to 25 of 70
Sorted By Sort Order
From The

In the User CP you can change some of the options but it would seem most like the default and "go to the way-back machine Sherman" on their own. Page display is set a bit different on each forum. Have fun, any questions, just ask. Gary

Back