• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northern IL, Lake Co.

GS BOXR

I just picked up a 2009 R1200GS. Looking for all types of riding opportunities.
Experienced camper, mechanic. Plan to ride TWAT in 2013.

Welcome to the forum! For the "family oriented" people here, maybe you could provide more details on the TWAT tour? I tried to google it, but it wouldn't do it...I wonder why? :stick

Let us know what kind of riding you do and places you like to visit.

Where are my manners. That stands for
Trans
Wisconsin
Adventure
Trail

Basically it's a dirt, gravel, sand road that runs from Galena, IL to the tip of Lake Superior.

http://www.rideadv.com/tours-by-typ...n-adventure-trail-guided-motorcycle-tour-usa/

Ah Dave,
Now I understand, when you said "adventure" you meant dual purpose. Sounds like a great trip. Bring that thing up to Kenosha Yacht Club for lunch some Sunday this summer and I buy you a Root Beer.:wave. See you in the spring.
UJ

Back