• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member From MA

pradinc

Fahren Away
Hello, I am new to BMW and this forum but not riding (55+years). This was the year the kids told me I was riding a "saddled hippopotamus" and that I should try a GS, of which there were two in the family. Tried it and didn't like it so SIL, who had another bike, lent me his new 2013 to ride (how generous was that?) and said "Ride the darn thing!" After a good number of miles (about 5,000), the GS grew on me (i.e., where have I been and what was I thinking for the last decade?) to the point I ordered a 2014. We are looking forward to being part of the BMW riding community.

Best regards,
John

Welcome John.

Good to have you here. :clap

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your new bike when it arrives.

You have a very generous family. :D

Back