• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Is there a Rally run?

uscal30

This will be my second rally and I heard there was an organized run last year. My wife and I are planning on attending in Wyoming and she enjoys running. Does anyone have information about it? How far is the run? Any information would be helpful.

8K fun run. John & Andrea Borella are the (likely) rally chairs for this event. Usually occurs early Sat morning. Andrea will scope out a good route once she gets to the rally. more info will be forthcoming as we get closer to rally time. i'll bet they could use a new gofer or some such, if'fn you wanted to help out as a volunteer :blah

Thanks

Thank you for the information. I will stay posted for more info as the ralley draws near. I may be available to help. Our plans are still sort of sketchy at this time so I cannot commit fully yet. Seee you In WY.

Fun Run

My daughter and I ran the fun run at the Wisconsin Rally - it was lots of fun, and we even won prizes because Andrea has lots of categories! The focus was definitely on having a good time, but there are certainly some very fit runners riding beemers. We only learned about the run when we got to the rally, so don't expect alot of info ahead of time. Hope to run into you in Gillette.

Andrea & I will be organizing an 8K road race & 4K Fun Run at the Gillette Rally. There will be a race meeting Friday afternoon with details posted in the Rally Program. Race participants & volunteers meet 6:30am Saturday morning & the race starts at 7:00. Details of the race course & starting point will be announced at the race meeting Friday.

If anyone is interested in volunteering please email or pm me & I will add you to the list.

I've run the "8K" race the past two years (Vermont and Wisconsin). I planned to run in Ohio, too, but woke up too late... :drink It is a VERY well organized event and a healthy way to start off Saturday at the rally. I plan to run the race in Wyoming, too. Just remember to pack running shoes. Although last year some guy ran in leather dress shoes. Go figure!

Back