• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Scenes from Harvest Classic in Luckenbach, TX - October 19

Liaison
Staff member
I attended the Harvest Classic this year on Saturday. Quite the scene...it's been growing year after year. Lots of nice looking bikes...old, new, bling, customs...just about everything you can think of. Here are a few pictures over the day. Here's the entrance and the normally sedate main post office.

IMG_3654LR.jpgIMG_3656LR.jpg

How many of us owned a Honda 750-4? I had one as my first bike. Lots of version of this bike were around.
IMG_3668LR.jpg

This was a 1924 bike. The owner was running it...they guys are looking at the exposed valve train.
IMG_3669LR.jpg

And this rat Beemer...not sure what they were doing. I think the lightening holes were needed because of the I-beam frame!!
IMG_3690LR.jpgIMG_3691LR.jpgIMG_3693LR.jpg

Back