• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

September dawn over the Eiffel....

D

Dutchman

I took over 150 images of our recent trip to France, Intermot, Oktoberfest, Nurburgring and the Eiffel......which can be found here:

SmugMug

Here's one of my favourites taken last Monday at around 7am....

Attachments

• img_3259.jpg
    img_3259.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
jdiaz said:
Dutchman, I feel badly that your retirement is keeping you home so much!!

Don't feel too bad, Jon.....I've only got one more foreign trip this year.............16th-24th October...................:D

Cheers

Dutch

Come and visit us in Italy after November 15th! My bike won't be here yet, but we know where to find a good pizza. :clap

What an amazing picture! Every bit of stress recedes in the face of that gorgeous sky. Thanks for all the wonderful views. Where was pic # 34 taken?

Usedtopilot said:
What an amazing picture! Every bit of stress recedes in the face of that gorgeous sky. Thanks for all the wonderful views. Where was pic # 34 taken?

That is the lighthouse at the Pointe de Barfleur, which is the north-easternmost point of the Cotentin Peninsular, Normandy, France....

Cheers

Dutch

Very nice pics Dutchman. My lovely wife of 23 years and I will be seeing the Munich Octoberfest aftermath Oct. 9-16; our first trip to Europe. We want to do some reconnaissance before we do a bike trip to Europe.

Thanks again for the pics.......

Back