• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Come on Everybody! Birth of a New Club

Pat Carol

Ambassador
This goes out to anyone from Northern Michigan that is interested in starting a new Chartered BMW Touring Club. If you missed the posting for the first meeting, here is the information.
:bar:rocker:boldpurpl:beer:clap:eat:dance

WHEN: Saturday February 13, 2010

WHERE: Big Buck Brewery, Gaylord, Michigan

TIME: Meeting starts 3:00 p.m., Thats 1500 for you military types.

Please contact me in some way.

Phone (989)-727-3813

E-Mail: pjcarol.coyote@yahoo.com

Smoke signals, Light signals, Drum beats, Homing pidgeon, Signal flags, Signal flairs, Telegram, Telegraph, Morse code are all acceptable. I do not want to miss anyone.

This meeting is a get to know each other, come up with a name and logo. Make plans for an every weekend breakfast location and what ever else may tickle our fancies.
This is going to be a BMW Touring Club. Other brand owner/riders are more than welcome to join. The first rule of thumb for this club is that we do not or will not discriminate just because someone has a different brand motorcycle. It not the brand of the bike. It as long as the person is on two wheels and enjoying themselves and the company they are riding with.
So PLEASE lets make this a reality.

Take Care
Pat Carol

I like the "as long as they are on two wheels".
One ride my buddy's wife followed us in her Vette. What a anchor.:banghead

As long as they love two wheels works for me!

Voni
sMiling and thinking of Ruby who left us all in the dust with her four wheeler!

Back