• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New York Show Question

gazzo

gazzo
Before I make a 3 1/2 hour trip each way to New York City, I want to know if there are vendors with seats for my new R1200RT.
The vendor list doesn't help.
Will there be Sargent, Corbin, Russell, CeeBailey, etc there?
Also looking for riding gear.

Anyone know?
Gary

Before I make a 3 1/2 hour trip each way to New York City, I want to know if there are vendors with seats for my new R1200RT.
The vendor list doesn't help.
Will there be Sargent, Corbin, Russell, CeeBailey, etc there?
Also looking for riding gear.

Anyone know?
Gary

Welcome to the MOA, I haven't been in a couple of years so I cannot remember if there were those vendors there or not. If you can wait until the MOA rally in July then you will be able to get one there. Also the flea market is a good place to look if you do not mind used. Good luck in your search. Hopefully spring around here soon. :thumb

I haven't been since the mid 80's at Comm Pier in Boston, and I really don't want to drive that far to end up seeing a bunch of custom choppers.
Thanks Hoorah. Not too far from you. Maybe we will pass on the road someday.

Last year, Bill or Rick Mayer attended the NYC show and had seats on display. They were taking orders and giving discounts. I just check this year's vendor list and I don't see either name on the list.

The list can be found here

I was hoping to see gerbings with the intent to buy...not there. I was still glad to be there a good winter time mc event. The BMW display seemed small, with focus on the smaller GS machines. The whole show was smaller overall. Still worth going.

Was at the show Saturday.

BMW booth had the new GT - sharp looks good, didn't have the other 1300's, was hoping to see the S1000R - wasn't there either.

Overall the show was ok the bikes being shown were less than a couple of years ago, but there were more aftermarket folks there.

Back