• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride Lake Superior

JIGGIN

Just got back from a 4 day trip around Lake Superior with 3 buddies. Two of us on RTs and the other two riding a Honda Fury and a HD Softail. Fabulous is all I can say. The scenery and roads were awesome and on a couple of roads had me actually laughing with glee inside my hemet. Had a couple of rain episodes that had us putting on the gear, but otherwise the weather was perfect. Spent nights in cheap (but clean) ma and pa motels and ate at local diners. All bikes ran great without any breakdowns or flat tires. Stopped at Aerostich when we arrived in Duluth at the end (we rode counterclockwise) and were rewarded with a nice "Ride The Lake" package and pictures taken. I would highly recomend this ride if you're from around the area or coming thru. We saw and talked with a lot of other bikers on this trip and everybody was having a blast!

Aerostich has a Ride The Lake package!?! When Barley and I rode around all the Great Lakes last year all we got was a smile! Of course they might have been miffed when he rounded up all their "Dead Frog and Squirrel" sidestand pucks!

RA_Rally05.jpg

Of all the lakes, Superior was our fave. Glad you had fun!

Back