• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Colorado to Missouri?

Bread

Live and Don't Learn! :p
Hey All:

Just chiming in that I/we will be riding across the plains of KS to Sedalia on Wednesday (tomorrow already!) to the Rally. I'll be leaving the Denver metro area about 7:30am (more or less) and meet my father at the truckstop in Limon, CO about 9:00am. He will be starting from Colo Springs.

Anyone is welcome to join us for the ride.
:thumb

FWIW:
Plan "A" for us is to drive all the way to the fairgrounds tomorrow.
Plan "B" is to stop in a motel somewhere around Kansas City for the night. It just depends on how old we feel when we get to the far side of KS. ..plan "B" also has the advantage of *not* setting up tents after dark when we are tired & hungry.

Feel free to reply here or PM me if you think you might want to join us.
I'll be on a black K75 rat bike. My dad will be on his clean blue R1150.

Happy Riding, see you in MO!

Back