• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BigMak tank bags and parts

motorradmark

Moto Marine
I am looking for a replacement for my old faithful, highly modified BigMak air bag map case.
I am pretty sure Mark is officiallly off line on bag production, but any assistance or recommendations on a replacement would be appreciated.

I use it on both my GSA and RT, and am not willing to give i, but the map case clear liner finally gav up the ghost.

If Mark is out there somewhere and has some stock buried in the back if the garage, that would be awesome.

Sf
Mark

I have the map top that is tapered and would really like the square one.
So... if anyone out there.....

I'm on the road in Colorado right now but should be home by the end of this week.

I bought 2 BigMak bags in the last week and will be selling one of them when I get home.

Will send a PM with pics before I post them in the Flea Market in case either of you are interested.

Ride Well
Ride Often
Ride to :eat

The bag came today.

It does NOT have the square map pocket.

The map pocket plastic is cloudy.

Sorry that I couldn't help.

map cover

We have a lot of plastic map covers as spares for the Marsee products.

Send us a picture with measurements and attachment style and we will see if we have anything that might work for you.

---please reference this note/email when you send the info!

Tom Volk
President

Send to :
info@racerpartswholesale.com

RPW Motorcycle Accessories
www.racerpartswholesale.com
Home of Marsee Products and Helen Twowheels Products

Repair it!
My Big Mak map case went South so I repaired it.
Ripped out the old window and sewed in a new one.
You can do it!

Attachments

• Tank+Bag+b.jpg
    Tank+Bag+b.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 721
Back