• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Daily schedule at the Bloomsburg rally.

B

bmwboogie

I am a new BMOA member and am thinking about attending the rally in Bloomsburg. I have been trying to find some sort of daily schedule of activities on line and cannot find quite what I am looking for. I would be able to attend Sat night and Sunday. Any help on where I can find a daily schedule? I have been on the BMOA wedsite and there is a lot of general information there but not what I am after.

Last edited:
activities

At past rallies, a detailed booklet is distributed at on site check in. It has had activities in 15 minute increments, and more is there than you can do. I'm thinking that this is distributed on site maybe because the various seminars, lectures, demos, etc are not locked down until launch minus whatever hours.
Many activities are repeated so if you can't make it at one time it will repeat later same day and maybe tomorrow.

I believe a more detailed rally schedual will be on line closer to the event. There typically are many seminars, workshops, huge vendor areas, and rides during the days, and in the evening music, and beer garden activity. Food vendors on site with a variety of good food (usually). Saturday evening will be the closing cerimony and awarding of the major door and rafle prizes including some motorcycles. Sunday is largely packing up and heading home. Volunteers usually needed on Sunday for clean up and pack up. So the earlier you can get there on Sat the better. BMW will have the demo fleet there all days, but it is very popular.

Thanks for the information. It sounds like I should move my schedule up a day if possible.

Last edited:
Can't make Thursday but I will probably be there late Friday and attend all day on Saturday. Coming from NH and will go trough VT, and NY. About 370 miles according to Google maps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. It sounds like I should move my schedule up a day if possible.

Can't make Thursday but I will probably be there late Friday and attend all day on Saturday. Coming from NH and will go trough VT, and NY. About 370 miles according to Google maps.

The Rally is definitely a case of, "Get there as soon as reasonably possible." :deal

As has been posted, there are a ton of things to see and do. Never enough time... :cry

Back