• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

help w/sizing a club jacket - anyone have one?

teepke

Hi!

I just got email from Nathalie Gessler BMW Motorrad USA!

She says...

"Towards the end of 2009 BMW Motorrad conducted a survey, where you participated in. Under all participants we raffled off one Club 2 jacket!
Now I have the honor, to congratulate you on winning our prize!"

:dance

I need to let her know what size! I'm well familiar w/the BMW sizing chart and have owned a few BMW jackets in 56/46 that fit *pretty* well but could be a bit tighter (I'm 6' 175lb) in fact I am swapping my comfortshell w/another bmwmoa member for their 54/44. I wear 40 (and medium) pants.

Anyone with a club (or any unisex jacket) that also has a proper/sized (2 digit) jacket to compare? I'm guessing Large would be safe but wonder if Medium would be tighter (without riding up my arms).

never mind - I'm just going for a large

Ta!
-tp

Last edited:
I'm 5'11" but a bit heavier (220 or so) and wearing an XL in the Club 2. At your height, I would be concerned with a large being too short in the arms, since mine are perfect for my height (about 1-2" past the wrists when standing). Do they make a Large/Long? Overall, the jacket seems to be cut fairly slim, with no adjustments., so the large should be a good fit in that respect.

Maybe go with the large and ask if you can exchange it if the fit isn't correct?

You posted while I posted. Good chioce.

RTFlyer thanks for the note... no Long's in the unisex sizes... but just like you mentioned, Nathalie is sending a large and if it's too "short" I can exchange it...

cheers & thanks!
-tp

Back