• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member in Toronto

T

TorontoRider

Hello!

Happy to say that I'm a new member of BMWMOA. I'm a professional freelance writer based in Toronto, Canada and specialize in writing about motorcycling and travel. I write a column called Twistgrip for Sun Media newspapers. I've test-ridden several BMWs, including the new 650GS through Patagonia a few months ago (btw, you can read about it at www.patagoniaon2wheels.blogspot.com). Wish I could be at the rally this weekend! Looking forward to meeting more of you on the forum!
Ride safe,
Adrian Blake

Welcome Adrian - with your skill set you will do well in our Ride Report forum!

Thanks for your link so we can check out what you have written.

This forum is broken out into several sections from bike specific to region specific - check it out.

Any questions feel free to ask or do a search.

Welcome aboard!

Luis

Hi Tracy & Luis --

Thanks for your warm welcome and for the information! I'm still finding my way around the forum and site, and hope to contribute where I can, when I can!

Back