• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thank you to all.

i-scream-stop

iscream-stop
I would like to thank everyone who worked so hard to make the Rally possible. This was out first rally and honestly my wife and I are not very social people. Maybe it is because we have seen how most of the general motorcycle gatherings go. The facilities were great, super clean with lots of the needed amenities and plenty of room to stretch out. It was like a motorcycle city. We never had to leave the grounds for anything. The volunteers were great and very helpful, I wanted to volunteer but being my first rally I wanted to be able to get it all in and with so much to see and do, I didn't. The weather was warm but you could always get some water an plenty of shade and places to cool off. I didn't even get a sunburn and burn every time I go outside. The entertainment was TOP-NOTCH, and I am not just talking about the comedy show at the GS Giant track. Only being a member for a few years now, I enjoyed the magazine and web-site, but after experiencing what it is really all about I will be member for a long long time. In fact, my wife who decided to reluctantly tag along enjoyed it so much that she is ready to join up because she enjoyed talking to the people of the MOA and I think finally figured out WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
THANK YOU MOA.:thumb

Back