• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Cruiser Helmet

S

SHMEGMA

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the BMW Cruiser Helmet they use to sell for the C and CL series? I would love to have a silver one to go with my Silver CLC. I know there is probably not a chance in Hell that there is one out ther but I had to ask.

Attachments

• big_cruiserhelm_arctisgrau-T.jpg
    big_cruiserhelm_arctisgrau-T.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6,232
BMW hasn't brought any of their branded helmets here in 20 years.

Perhaps someone in Europe will look for one for you.

I am going to check out the BMW dealer in Hong Kong on the 24th of this month. I hope they will have one of the Enduro helmets in stock that will fit me.

I'll keep my eyes open for one of these, but my guess is you're out of luck.

BMW hasn't brought any of their branded helmets here in 20 years.

Perhaps someone in Europe will look for one for you.

I am going to check out the BMW dealer in Hong Kong on the 24th of this month. I hope they will have one of the Enduro helmets in stock that will fit me.

I'll keep my eyes open for one of these, but my guess is you're out of luck.

I think so too. Goog luck in HK. You might be able to get one from these guys but it aint cheap. I am assuming your head is not cheap though;-)
http://www.designerhelmets.com/prodlist.php?cat=BMW&prod=Enduro

i seriously doubt that BMW ever "made" any helmet that gets sold with their label on it. just like oil- they are in the vehicle manufacturing business, not the oil business.
regardless- this is a pretty nice "cruiser" helmet. i use it when teaching on the range. http://www.agv.com/dyn_prodlist.php?k=147728 not silver, but steel grey. has built in clear and tinted eyeshields. kinda looks like RoboCop.
on the road- well, i like to eat food (as opposed to drinking my steak), so i wear a FF all the time.

It's missing the chin protection.:scratch
Remember the ruckus a few years back about a female rider on the cover of ON (IIRC) wearing something similar?Good luck in your search.I'm heading to Macau and Singapore between now and June and I'll try to locate the dealer if time permits.Always interested in what dealerships carry outside the US.

Back