• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Laurel Highlands Campout

Roadkill601

Had a Great time Camping out with the Laurel Highlands club. The Wife and I showed up on Saturday afternoon in time for an Amazing Catered Dinner. Having been to several rallies and campouts both here and with ADVRider Friends I have to tell you this was the BEST food I have ever had at a rally (so far). The Green Been Casserole was beautiful!

We enjoyed an excellent fire that evening with a large group around a really nice big fire. Everyone was talking, swapping stories was really Cool. While I really enjoy mega rallies such that the international, sometime a smaller rally like this one allows you to really meet with people manly cause the setting is so much closer nit.

Thanks a Bunch to our new friends in the Laurel Highlands, we will be back for sure.

View from across the little pond...

Attachments

• Laurel1.jpg
    Laurel1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 43
Back