• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendor List ?

munchy

Grow'd up Mini Trail
Just wondering if there will be a list of the vendors that came to the rally to display their wares. There was a guy with a cool looking "adventure" style moto trailer... kinda like a big Jesse box on wheels. Too many looking at it, at the time, to make note of the name so I was just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a list of the vendors and some contact info.

TIA.

--Doug

Thanks, guys. That was quick. Looks like a cool lil trailer !!

32 gal capacity, 121 liters. With a set of Jesse's at 108 liters and those twin 5 liter gas cans, a guy could take a loooonnnggg ride !

Last edited:
Another Vendor Question

I had another question about a vendor: There was a guy in the outside vendor area who had various items machined for the GS - exhaust extenders, light brackets, etc. He had a banner behind him for an Illinois BMW club (Southern Illinois?). He also had various wiring harness items to go to a separate fuse box on the GS. All nice stuff. He gave me his card, but I've lost it. Do you know how to contact him?

I had another question about a vendor: There was a guy in the outside vendor area who had various items machined for the GS - exhaust extenders, light brackets, etc. He had a banner behind him for an Illinois BMW club (Southern Illinois?). He also had various wiring harness items to go to a separate fuse box on the GS. All nice stuff. He gave me his card, but I've lost it. Do you know how to contact him?

Here ya go:
http://www.excelcyclewerkes.com/
Phone: 309-244-7405 (8-5 pm CST, please)
E-mail: Excel@ExcelCycleWerkes.com

Thanks. That's the one.

I really enjoyed the rally. It was nice to spend time with so many other nuts, uh, I mean enthusiasts.

Back