• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member, Black Mountain, NC. USA

M

MOUNTAIN RIDER

Hello All,

Just want to say hi and introduce myself to you all.

I live in Black Mountain, NC and I am the new proud owner of my first BMW. I started out as an off road rider back in the mid 70's / 80's then left the scooters behind me for a number of years. My father-in-law gave me his 1972 Yamaha XS 650 a few years back that I was able to ride for a little bit and now I am in the process of doing a restro job on the bike.

Now that my kid's are old enough to help Mom out around the house, I thought it would be time for me to get back into riding and was looking at HD, Triumph, and BMW for my riding enjoyment. After a few of years looking I [you guessed it] chose the BMW. Let me say I am very glad I picked the BMW as my new ride, what a joy it has been.

So in the hopes of meeting new people and people to ride with, I joined my local chapter Asheville BMW Riders and MOA as a way to find new friends that like to have adventures.

If anyone here at MOA lives in the Asheville, NC. area hit me up via message or email if you want to go riding. Saturday afternoon's and All day Sunday are best for me.

With the above said.

Hello and peace,

MR

Back