• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

GS Rally Goers coming from the West

WETDOG

Anyone interested in a group ride from the Cleveland Area? We plan on leaving Saturday July 16. We'll hump it to western Pa. then all dirt/backroads to the Marienville area for a few days then off to Renovo. Come early, stay nearby or set up camp in our backyards...if need be we have numerous tire machines and every tool you might need for repairs. Send those TKC 80's here and we'll help you swap them out when you get here. .Dealers nearby as well. The route will be planned by a guy who grew up in the woods riding in the area near Marienville and his brother who still lives near Clarion Pa. Lemme know.

dirt routes

I'll mention it to Rich....I'm sure he'll share it with you, but he and his brother are doing all the research. I do know we'll be in the dirt well before Franklin Pa...I just spoke with him Sunday and he's doing the routes now...

Back