• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2006 National in Vermont

gsjay

Will some please start a thread on the 2006 National in Vermont?

I need it to keep moral up through the coming winter....................

Any news on that pre rally-rally?

Planning is almost as much fun as going!

gsjay

It will be such a quick ride for me from New York. I don't know any dates for it though. I'm really looking forward to attending my first rally!

Hopefully the rally won't be during the cross-country trip i'm planning for next summer :twirl

The 2006 rally will be held July 20-23 at the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction, VT, which is a suburb of Burlington.

Marilyn
MOA HQ

i'm looking much more forward to a nice 4 hour ride through the back roads of vt than i was to the 15hr 900 mile slab tour to lima..............

Vermont 2006

BubbaZanetti said:
i'm looking much more forward to a nice 4 hour ride through the back roads of vt than i was to the 15hr 900 mile slab tour to lima..............

This is definitely going to be a "Riders Rally."

Breeze

2006 Rally

Please have a little patience. There's plenty of time before 20-23 July 06 for us to share LOTS of information about the cool things to see and do in Vermont. We will encourage you to come early and stay late so that you will have enough time to do half the things you're going to want to do while visiting the finest motorcycle roads in the Northeast.

If you have the time, there will be a BMW MOA Board of Directors meeting on 15 Oct 05 at the Rally site, the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex Junction, VT. A site "walk about" will take place at 0900, with the open session of the Board meeting to follow. Any BMW MOA member or interested party is invited to attend.

Michael Friedle
BMW MOA Ambassador
BMW MOA Board of Directors
BMW MOA International Rally Co-Chair 99, 03, 06

"VERMONT, It's Not Flat"

Michael Friedle said:
~~~~~snip

Michael Friedle
BMW MOA Ambassador
BMW MOA Board of Directors
BMW MOA International Rally Co-Chair 99, 03, 06

Can you please verify the author of this message?

gsjay said:
Will some please start a thread on the 2006 National in Vermont?

I need it to keep moral up through the coming winter....................

Now you know how the Rounders came to exist.
:thumb

Hotel info for Vermont rally

We attended the Lima rally but have misplaced our info on the Vermont rally, can some one provided dates and location info please or send off line to fastk@insight.rr.com

BubbaZanetti said:

Make it 10 and go thru the Adirondacks!

rt 100 time trials

I heard that there where going to be time trials on Rt. 100, broken out by model. :evil

Airhead, Oilhead, GS, RS, etc.!

gsjay

The Road to Vermont

I just ran a MapQuest on the distance from Denver to Essex Junction.
30 Hours!?!?!?!

Egad! One-thousand-nine-hundred-five-and-four-tenths-miles!! :sick

For me that's about 7 days on the slab. That means I'll have to take at least two weeks off of work!:jawdrop

Two weeks from work? :rolleyes

Two weeks from work? :)

TWO WEEKS FROM WORK!!!! YES!!! :rocker

Deaner said:
I just ran a MapQuest on the distance from Denver to Essex Junction.
30 Hours!?!?!?!

Egad! One-thousand-nine-hundred-five-and-four-tenths-miles!! :sick

For me that's about 7 days on the slab. That means I'll have to take at least two weeks off of work!:jawdrop

Two weeks from work? :rolleyes

Two weeks from work? :)

TWO WEEKS FROM WORK!!!! YES!!! :rocker

:ha

Only 11 hours here to there. Does anyone know are the "fingerlakes" groups doing a tour (group ride) to the ralley? I was in Trenton and a group rode there from the Fingerlakes region and a couple of them camped around me. They said the had a ball riding getting there.

Thanks

Joe.nist@gmail.com

oh man, i drove up to the finger lakes from NYC this summer and that drive was simply amazing. i bet going from there through the adirondacks and up to vermont would be just beautiful. maybe i should try and meet up with them if they are going up in a group.

I don't know about any group rides to the rally but I hear that the Adventure Riders might organize something before the rally and I also hear that there maybe an "official before rally campground" that will be open only for rally goers!
Can't wait.

Jason

enjine said:
oh man, i drove up to the finger lakes from NYC this summer and that drive was simply amazing. i bet going from there through the adirondacks and up to vermont would be just beautiful. maybe i should try and meet up with them if they are going up in a group.

2006 RA Rally + MOA Rally

I just got back from the RA National in Tennessee where it was announced that the 2006 RA National will be in Idaho in early July. Two weeks later the MOA National will be in Vermont. Now, there is a plan for a really cool ride.

John

John Brase said:
I just got back from the RA National in Tennessee where it was announced that the 2006 RA National will be in Idaho in early July. Two weeks later the MOA National will be in Vermont. Now, there is a plan for a really cool ride.

John

And the weekend between the two is the Top of the Rockies Rally.

Back