• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Southern Ontario Wine Country

Thanks. I use a Contour+ camera on the top of my helmet. Uploading the video to my Macbook for editing with iMovie makes for another fun hobby.

Yes, have to admit the Niagara Peninsula is not Southern Ontario's only wine country. We also have Lake Erie's north shore (which includes Point Pelee in your link 32232) to my west and Prince Edward County to my east...

Thanks Tenniscorbin ... The audio track in the video is "Better Way to Heaven" by Colin James... off of his "Limelight" album. I always have fun choosing an audio track to "fit" the feeling I get from the ride (which I hope gets captured by the video)...

I have tried to do this with all eight of the videos I have posted to my You Tube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/cnconnolly?feature=guide

Back