• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Beartooth Rally

wisbrian

I am heading to the Beartooth Rally in Red Lodge Montana on the 17th of August. Taking I- 94 from Central Wisconsin through Minnesota and North Dakota hopefully arriving at the rally Thursday night the 18th. Anyone interested in going along can drop me a note.

not exactly

I'm leaving for CA this weekend and planning to hit the Beartooth rally on my return. See you there:dance, dog willing and the creek don't rise.
I'll keep an eye peeled for WI plate to say hello.
I'm on a red RT.

Last edited:
Bear Tooth Rally

:brow
I have been meaning to ride that rally and had put it on my calendar this season... but a visitor expected of non-riders changed my plan. Then, they didn't come after all. Next year.

PT

oh snivel... adding some worth:

Attachments

• The Beartooth.jpg
    The Beartooth.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 152
Very nice!

I was booked for that rally a few years ago but a medical problem kept me from attending. The rally and that road are bucket list items I hope to take care of next season.

Harry

Here's my brother at the view point on the east side:

1140621269_mxBAv-M.jpg

I've been to two Rendezvous', and am overdue for another. Great bunch of folks, the organizers.

Bear Tooth Pass

Taken from the observation platform July 20th 2010. Beautiful ride.

PT

Attachments

• BearTooth Pass 129.jpg
    BearTooth Pass 129.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 77
Back