• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wisconsin Moto Guzzi Rally Aug 5th-7th

Rapid_Roy

WE must show solidaity with our shaft brothers, the Guzzi Riders.

Located near Mineral Point Wisconsin (which is by New Glarus:brow)
in August, there is not much better (other than the Wisconsin BMW rallies, but there are not any in August)

The fee is 45 (I think)at the gate but food Friday and Saturday and beer all weekend is included. That should save some people a lot of money. :lol
Should be a lot of fun, expect groups from many clubs to be there.
:clap

I will be there, (pre-registered) and I am hoping to actually ride this time.
:clap

I will be there later in the evening Friday night..please keep a little spot open for a big guy and a little tent if you will please kind sirs..

I will be bringing my world famous chocolate bing cherry walnut triple fudge brownies as a offer of goodwill to our guzzi brethren.

Roy if you could, park your white knight in a location broadside to the barn so
I can spot it..

See you there...

I will be there later in the evening Friday night..please keep a little spot open for a big guy and a little tent if you will please kind sirs..

I will be bringing my world famous chocolate bing cherry walnut triple fudge brownies as a offer of goodwill to our guzzi brethren.

Roy if you could, park your white knight in a location broadside to the barn so
I can spot it..

See you there...

I will do my best Dale. I'll keep a light on for you, and you have my cell number, and I have yours.

Roy has a cell phone? Funny that he will not give the number to me.:laugh

I never carry it, except to rallies. If I had given it to you, would you have talked to me at the RA?
:lol

Wezul, where you at? Are you going to make this one?

Dale, I assume you didn't "donate" 100 bucks so they could name a Tapper after you, or 500 bucks and then they call it the Redclfco Rally. :lol

This just might be worth the ride!!!

:wave

Oh yea, it is and Susan, you should come fur sure, feed you brownies, I am bringing lots...

Dale, I assume you didn't "donate" 100 bucks so they could name a Tapper after you, or 500 bucks and then they call it the Redclfco Rally. :lol

I sort of liked the sound of redclfco rally, but no just anonomous old me for $30.00 :thumb

White Paging Phone for Wezul

Where's Wezul in all of this? Has anybody heard if he gets to come out and play?

Has anybody heard?

Where's Wezul in all of this? Has anybody heard if he gets to come out and play?

Has anybody heard?

Someone said they were coming to Chippewa Falls, too.
Did not at that time make idle threats like "I'm bringing fudge". Straight line of the day! Well, maybe straight is not the correct choice of words.
Anywho . . . .

I am working the numbers. Calendar numbers, wallet numbers, etc. to see if it can be done.
Signs point to "Yes".

Someone said they were coming to Chippewa Falls, too.
Did not at that time make idle threats like "I'm bringing fudge". Straight line of the day! Well, maybe straight is not the correct choice of words.
Anywho . . . .

I am working the numbers. Calendar numbers, wallet numbers, etc. to see if it can be done.
Signs point to "Yes".

Chippewa Falls, ah yes; too late and never enough should be my motto. I stopped by about 5:00 on Saturday for a visit at the RA, gol durn gate keepers would not let me in for five minutes...I offered to leave my golden retriever with them at the gate, but noooo rules are the rules, no entry for me and the SO.

Anywho Jill and I were heading back from our 25th anniversary extravaganza, and had spent TEN BILLION DOLLARS out on Madelyn Island so spending another 80 or so to crash the gate for an hour or two, as much as I love to show off my beautiful wife there, will have to wait for the Dells- our room is booked!

This could be fun

If weather is not a killer, I may be there.

Save me triple fudge cherry brownie.

Wezul and Sudani...wait until you see my new (to me) airhead!

Can't I see the new Airhead too?

Perhaps there will be a ride to the Rockerbox from the Rally on Saturday, I want it all.

Back