• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Two Wheel Tuesday, Milwaukee Style

R

REBECCAV

Yesterday was pretty stressful for me at work, until about halfway through the day when I realized that it was Tuesday. Woohoo! I get to ride to MilwaukeeÔÇÖs own Two Wheel Tuesday and hang out with other riders to look at and talk about bikes! ItÔÇÖs held at 6pm every Tuesday at the CulverÔÇÖs on 124th in between Capitol and Burleigh and is organized and run by the MOA ForumÔÇÖs own gsmetal.

I love to watch everyone ride in. This ÔÇÖ52 Vincent showed up pretty early.

Attachments

• 52vincent.jpg
    52vincent.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 459
HereÔÇÖs the VincentÔÇÖs taillight. Hey Veg ÔÇô isnÔÇÖt there a song about a ÔÇÖ52 Vincent and a redheaded girl???

Attachments

• vincentstop.jpg
    vincentstop.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 443
This gathering is cool because there are so many different kinds of bikes. I especially like the old ones, but some of the choppers are incredibly creative.

Attachments

• oldandnew.jpg
    oldandnew.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 426
There are always lots of sportbikes. I liked this red ÔÇÖ98 Kawasaki with its blue rims.

Attachments

• 98ninja.jpg
    98ninja.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 420
LDRider

I thought that this Ducati was totally hot. Notice the Massachusetts plate and the seat that they did those miles on!

Attachments

• nakedduc.jpg
    nakedduc.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 416
Kute!

Last night the NW corner of the parking lot was KTM Korner. The bikes arenÔÇÖt much to look at but these guys sure are cute! Dangit, youÔÇÖve gotta SMILE Pineapple!!!;)

Attachments

• ktmkorner.jpg
    ktmkorner.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 400
This is my friend Ritche on his Aprilia. TheyÔÇÖre pretty rare here in Milwaukee.

Attachments

• ritche.jpg
    ritche.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 399
Ever hear of a Morini???

Attachments

• morini.jpg
    morini.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 392
There were some Beemers there, too...

Frank is always at 2WT and is always on a different bike. This week it was a /something-or-other that he just picked up and is in the process of restoring.

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 391
Thanks gsmetal!!!

Two Wheel Tuesday starts in April, and a guy once asked gsmetal when it ends. He said ÔÇ£If you come, and youÔÇÖre the only bike here, itÔÇÖs over!ÔÇØ

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    steve.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 392
I love standing around looking at bikes

Attachments

• redcustom.jpg
    redcustom.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 379
but it was time to head home. Fortunately weve got a few more weeks of 2WT before the snow flies!

Attachments

• bluboys.jpg
    bluboys.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 376
Re: LDRider

boxergrrlie said:
I thought that this Ducati was totally hot. Notice the Massachusetts plate and the seat that they did those miles on!

Cool pics. I sure wish that there was something like that in my neck of the woods. I really really like this Ducati. I got to take a 998 on a test ride a couple of months ago and just loved it.

Thanks for the pics. Pretty Cool. I wonder how many other places do 2WT. I know that South Bend has Damon's but not sure of anyplace else.

Then again in Athens, GA - Vortex Thursday night is really cooooooooooooooooooool :rocker

wow

"Ever hear of a Morini???"
Sure, he plays third base for the Brewers, don't he?

Great report BG - made me smile this morning and I needed one. We have Bike Church at a coffee shop on Sunday morning that gets a variety of bikes. A radio station has free blues concerts in downtown Grand Rapids on Thursdays during the summer, but it is mostly a Harley thing.

1952 Vincent Black Lightning- I have 2 versions of the song. One by Greg Brown and the other by Richard Thompson.. Both great tunes

1952 Vincent Black Lightning

The Del McCoury Band also did a bluegrass version and won a Grammy with it a year or two ago. I like bluegrass, but think the RT and GB versions are better. Seeing Mr. Thompson perform it live is a transcendant experience.

Steve

Two Wheel Tuesday is a great destination and outing for the middle of the week. Fun picture of Pineapple.... :)

BG -- thanks for sharing the cool pix.

they were called moto morini the 350 2 cyl. was sold here in the late 70's early 80's I think,maybe not, heck I can't remember last week

Back