• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K1200LT Trike?

bobwalker

Anyone here with a K1200LT Trike? Got a 2000 that has been sitting in the garage for a year since I got the GTL and wifey says she wants to trike it so she can ride it. Just looking for any experience on an LT Trike.

Met a guy/wife in Sedalia:)

From Texas around Tyler and they rode a KLT1200 trike and knew much about it. I think they built them, so I'll find the card and pass the info to ya. Here ya go; Gladewater,TX is the locale. Randy Simcox, Phones;800-657-1815 or shop, 903-844-0240 at 9769 Union Grove RD., Gladewater,TX. I met these folks in Sedalia at the rally and we chatted for hours, just fascinating folks. Glad to share their name. Hope you find it informing. He had lots to say and knows much about trikes and KLTs:). Randy:thumb

More;

If you actually talk with Randy, TELL him you got the info from Randy,GSA1200. We met at the Dairy Queen in Sedalia and talked for hours, just good fun shooting the crap and passing time in the parking lot there. His wife was with him. He'll remember me:). More data; randy.simcox@yahoo.com and 903-845-3837 is his office number, which I just called and got his answer machine, his voice I recognised. Good luck, Randy:thumb

Back