• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

No Home link on Forum page

WalterK75

Shouldn't there be a direct link back to the Home page from the Forum pages? There's one from the Flea Market.

Good eye...there used to be. As you can see, things have been fixed over the weekend and the skins have been updated...probably that direct link was left out. I will pass it on.

Good eye...there used to be. As you can see, things have been fixed over the weekend and the skins have been updated...probably that direct link was left out. I will pass it on.

Besides not remembering my "sign in" information (don't go there - I've thrown in the towel on that issue), I also get this every time I log out:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/html/forum/includes/functions.php(2970) : eval()'d code on line 88

???

Kevin -

I'll pass this on. Actually, I got the very same error message when I tried to delete a couple of posts earlier today. So, maybe the two problems are connected.

I know this has been on your hit list for a while!

While some may realize you don't actually have to log out- VB has a setting for auto log out. There are a number of variables on this such as checking the remember me box.
I sent Kevin a PM that might help him. Gary

Back